Villa Name: Villa Aye
This magnificent property sits on over 5,000 sq.m. of waterfront land overlooking the Andaman Sea to the west, and Patong Bay to the south. Very few properties on Phuket can boast such expansive and sweeping sea views, which can be enjoyed from almost every location within this luxury 7 bedroom private villa.
From the moment you arrive, the feeling of grandness becomes over-powering. Stepping through the oversized entrance doors, the villa comes alive as your first impressions of this beautiful home come to life as the villa opens out onto the wide covered verandahs, overlooking a spacious garden and the villa's centre point - the 25m infinity edge swimming pool, which blends into the azure sea below.
Consisting of 7 private suits, 2 dining rooms a formal sitting room as well as huge bar, this villa comes absolutely complete for your next luxury family vacation, overnight business meetings/conference and super special events. Villa I would make the perfect setting for any dream wedding.
Staffed by our villa manager who is on hand to respond to all guests in-villa needs. Her team, consisting of a Thai Chef, Housekeepers and an on-site handyman ensure that guests can do as much or as little as they like whilst soaking up the atmosphere.
Located at the end of Millionaire's Mile on Phuket's uber-fashionable west coast, Villa Aye really is in a class of its own. Sporting beautiful teakwood, leather and silk interiors the villa gives guests a unique indoor / outdoor feeling where one is only steps away from the suns rays or a cool relaxing place in the shade to enjoy a cocktail, a massage or an afternoon snooze.
In-house Spa treatments and Yoga sessions can be arranged by our concierge, combined with the Thai culinary delights of the private Chef guests find they have very few excuses to leave the villas confines except to visit one of the numerous sandy beaches a short drive away.
Ideal for family holidays or a tropical island escape with friends, weddings and small events, you would be hard pressed to find a more inspiring location. Villa I is newly available to the holiday letting market in Phuket and is proving to be a very popular choice already for some of Phuket's more discerning visitors.
A1 (Upper level):
The master bedroom on the upper floor adjoining the lounge, faces north and features a king sized four poster bed, open and enclosed separate showers, subdued lighting, wall-to-ceiling windows and mirrors, walk in closet, an eclectic collection of paintings under a 5.4 m. gabled teak ceiling. Huge glass double doors allow the only private access to a large lawn and garden. Flat screen 40 inch TV/DVD.
Bedroom 1 (Master):
Top level, King size bed, air conditioning and fan, en-suite bathroom with double vanity and separate soaker tub, shower, walk-in his/hers closet, private patio, ocean view.
Bedroom 2, 3, 4 & 5:
Pool level, Twin bed, air conditioning and fan, en-suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, walk-in closet, ocean view.
Basement, King size bed, air conditioning and fan, en-suite bathroom with double vanity and separate soaker tub shower, walk-in his/hers closet, private patio, ocean view.
Basement,King size bed, AC, en-suite bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet, full-size closet, ocean and garden view.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- The villa is located in Kamala along millionaire's mile
- The villa is a 35-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Some of Phuket best restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
- Golf courses are within 20-30 min driving distance
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates from US$ 2,095 to 5,950 depending on season
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 16 (sixteen) Guests
- All rates are per night
- The villa rates are at eight bedroom rates, but smaller groups can be arranged
- Refundable security deposit: $2,500
- 3 nights all year
- Christmas (18th December-27th December) minimum 7 night stay
- New Year (27th December-9th January) minimum 10 night stay
- Chinese New Year & Easter minimum 5 night stay at full bedroom rate
Currency and Taxes:
- All rates are quoted in US dollar ($) and include taxes
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus *subject to change
- Baby cot provided free of charge *subject to conditions
- Rates exclude daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 25m infinity swimming pool with LED lights
- Kids wading pool
- Ocean view sala
- Outdoor Shower
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Stereo with iPod and iPod dock
- Home entertainment room with LCD projector
- Indoor and outdoor massage areas
- Snooker Table
- Private Bar
- 2 dining rooms
- Covered BBQ entertaining area
- Private parking
- Local phone service
- First aid kit
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Babysitting Service Available (Upon request)
- In-House Spa Treatments (Upon request)
- Car and Driver For Hire (Upon request)
- Car Hire (Upon request)
- Full Time Chef (Western and Thai Specialties)
- Gated Community with 24-hour Estate Security
- No Smoking
- No Pets