Villa Name: The View
The View Built into a lush, forested cliffside overlooking an unspoilt sand-swept cove on Samui's secluded southwest coast, the View lives up to its name with 180 degree vistas of island-peppered ocean splendour from almost every room in the villa. The rich medley of sea and sky provides a constant backdrop to the stay, as you drift between indoor and outdoor pleasures. Nature's spectacle reaches a breathtaking crimson crescendo at sunset, best enjoyed with friends and drinks on the generous pool deck or watching the show from the soft lawned garden or private beachside terrace.
The View greets its guests in style as soon as they reach the end of a shaded walkway that forms the villa's entrance, where a wide, lawned garden extends out to the oceanfront hillside, beyond it the glittering ocean.
A chic, three storey pavillion to the right of the garden houses 4 spacious, glass walled living and sleeping spaces. The living room is furnished with an enormous sofa, an iMac loaded with music and applications, and the tunes can be piped throughout the villa and the films shown on 3 pull down projector screens. The entire space is backed by a plant-covered natural cliff face, with a pond feeding the waterfall that flows through the centre of the property. Floating glass stairs then lead up to the two first floor master suites, and down to the pool, terrace, bar and covered relaxation lounge. Directly across from the living room, an equally spacious dining area is served by a fully fitted, resort-style kitchen, fronted by a cool, white breakfast bar and a 10-seater wooden dining table (extendable to 24).
Two spectacular seaview bedrooms upstairs both feature central king sized beds, large flat screen TVs (with satellite and DVD players), iPod docks and remote control blinds. One bedroom boasts both in- and outdoor rain showers in the ensuite bathroom, the other a unique, in-room shower installation, and an indulgent outdoor tub surrounded by trees, and both rooms slide open onto dramatic, teak wood sea view terraces.
A 16.5 metre infinity pool with attached Jacuzzi fronts the entire lower floor of the main pavillion, and pours into the views. An outdoor dining area is served by a built-in barbeque next to the pool bar, while a poolside recess features cushioned sofas for shaded relaxation, and the second of three pull down screens offers laid back evening entertainment. A second sea view terrace serves as a massage sala, below it a fully fitted gymnasium (scheduled).
The remaining 4 bedrooms occupy their own pavilions to the left of the central lawned garden. The two double guest rooms are stand-alone bungalows with spacious interiors, wraparound balconies and generous ensuite bathrooms featuring showers with sliding doors that open onto tropical views. Then a walkway feeds a pavilion to the rear, which houses a bright, airy children's room with 6 comfortable, built-in bunks, bean bag furnishings and a flat screen TV. This room shares an ample bathroom with a comfortable, twin bedroom with its own private balcony.
From the bedroom pavilions a wooden walkway meanders down through the trees to the villa's private, lawned, beachside terrace, perfect for day time repose or evening entertainment under the stars. Fitted speakers and another projector screen also make for the ultimate outdoor cinema.
The View offers everything you need for an unforgettable, bespoke tropical island holiday. High style and sophistication set amid astounding beachside beauty, with a host of indulgent but eminently practical comforts and amenities backed up by a dedicated staff team to cater to guests every need.
The villa manager takes care of every request with a willing smile, the in-house chef prepares a vast selection of exquisite dishes, and you can even indulge in one of the villa's own signature cocktails as you watch the sun sink into the island studded horizon. Lazing by the pool or down on the beachside terrace with chill out tunes or a soothing massage to calm your soul, it’s easy to slip into the total peace of the surroundings. Then once the sunset spectacle is over, the villa makes for a fabulous private party venue, its multi-purpose spaces also perfect for dream weddings and special celebrations.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- Taling Ngam boasts two unspoilt beaches separated by the rocky headland occupied by the View.
- The area is among the island's least developed locations and local life continues in the nearby fishing village undisturbed.
- A walk along the beach brings you to a small resort and the Five Island's beachside restaurant, while around the headland to the north the InterContinental Samui offers five star dining and facilities, although with everything on site there's little reason to venture beyond the villa grounds.
- Samui International Airport is around 45 minutes' drive on the other side of the island from the villa, the island's port and tourist town, Nathon is 20 minutes to the north, and bustling Lamai beach around 30 minutes south.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,500 to US$ 2,900 depending on season.
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- The children bunk bedroom for 6 children inclusive to the rates
- Sercharge for a nannies (twin bed) is US$ 100 per night
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guests' account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 guests plus 6 children
- Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates for registered guest only, round trip transfers are provided to either airport/ferry on the day of arrival and departure. *Transfers are subject to certain conditions that may include a limit to the maximum number of passengers per vehicle at one time, a maximum number of vehicles per group or slight waiting times for groups with different arrival/departure times to be considered. Please ask for details at the time of your booking for more details on transport for the villa.
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- Well-equipped private fitness centre
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy. The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests' specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- All basic laundry is done for guests at the View on a complimentary basis
- Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability (charges apply)