Villa Name: The Headland Villa 5
Headland Villa 5 is a chic, comfortable 4-bedroom residence with breathtaking ocean views over a picturesque bay. Ideal for families or small groups looking for some quality time away from the crowds, the leading edge designs blend with the natural surroundings in a unique, private location, easily reached from Samui International Airport but a world away from the island's busy tourist centres.
The villa's intelligent, multi-level layout features dedicated spaces for both adults and children, with bright, white interiors, comfortable furnishings and a choice of in and outdoor dining spaces. The living areas and bedrooms literally fold open onto the tropical views with an indulgent garden pool providing the ultimate private retreat from the heat.
The Villa Built over 3 levels, Headland Villa 5 is as practical as it is luxurious. The cool white living room and atrium dining area (seating 10) open directly onto the spectacular surroundings and cooling sea breezes. The spacious lounge features plush couches and armchairs, while the attached TV den is a favourite with the kids furnished with a long cushioned sofa, poised in front of a large wall mounted flat screen TV. The dining space is served by an open-plan western kitchen equipped with a full range of modern appliances, while outside, a lawned tropical garden frames the villa's indulgent 10 by 3 metre private pool.
The comfortable and airy bedrooms (2 double, 2 twin) open into generous ensuite bathrooms with rain showers, and one twin bedroom also features a built-in upper bunk, perfect for the kids. The villa is tastefully furnished throughout with deft touches adding Asian accents to the contemporary, minimalist feel and a full complement of cutting edge appliances to make daily life easy and relaxed. The full height, fold out glass doors blur the borders of the indoor and outdoor experience, allowing guests to make full use of the sublime sea view location with steps leading down from the villa to a quiet cove with a semi-private beach boasting yet more breathtaking views out the nearby islands of the Angthong Marine Park.
Staying at Headland Villa 5 is pure, luxurious escape. You never get bored of the stunning surroundings and this is one of the few locations on the island where you can watch the sun literally pour into the horizon. The generous outdoor spaces take full advantage of the natural environment and the cool, white interiors and uncluttered living spaces mean you can drift all day between the pool and rooms in your beachwear.
The efficient staff are always available but never intrusive and families with children can combine communal and private relaxation time with a choice of dedicated areas to escape to. Being part of a managed estate adds multiple benefits in terms of service and security, but once guests settle in to the villa there is no disturbance from neighbors and the properties are carefully planned to feel supremely private and exclusive. It's quite unusual to find such contemporary comforts in an unspoilt natural setting and the combination of sophisticated design, convenience and spectacular island views at Headland Villa 5 makes for a memorable vacation.
This villa can be rented in conjunction with other villas in the estate:
- The Headland Villa 1
- The Headland Villa 2
- The Headland Villa 3
- The Headland Villa 4
- The View * is part of The Signature Collection and can be rented for Weddings, large Events combined with the other Headland Villas.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai.
- The Location Headland Villa 5 sits on a quiet cliffside just north of the quaint seaside village of Baan Taling Ngam, one of the few remaining areas on Samui where traditional life continues as it has for years.
- The villa itself is within easy reach of several fine beaches and although the location is secluded, proximity to nearby resorts, including the new Intercontinental Samui, as well as a range of beachside dining choices and natural attractions means the options for holiday fun are varied and appealing.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$650 to US$1350 depending on season
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- In-house music system - iPod/iPad compatible
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
The Headland Villa 5
Subject to availability/conditions