Villa Name: The Headland Villa 3
The Headland Villa 3 is unmatched amongst luxury Koh Samui Villas with the most expansive 180 degree sweeping sea views, which provide the perfect setting for fun filled family escapes, romantic honeymoons, private getaways for couples, or to relax, energise and re-charge with friends.
From every room of the Headland Villa 3 you enjoy an unrivalled view of the captivating Five Islands, and Ang Thong National Marine Park in the Gulf of Thailand, along with the most spectacular sunsets you are ever likely to see at a Koh Samui Villa. Villa 3 has the ultimate beach-side 'wow' factor.
The entrance to villa 3 sets the scene for the rest of this outstanding property. The steps lead up and into a picture-perfect scene of green lawns, tropical plants, an infinity swimming pool and extraordinary views over the gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands.
The first pavilion houses the bedrooms. In the master bedroom is a queen sized bed, dressed with modern accessories including captivating artwork mounted above the bed. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower area.
In the adjacent second bedroom there are two twin beds, with an additional built-in upper bunk which can be connected via a removable ladder if children wish to sleep in the upper level, allowing this room to accommodate up to 4 people. From the en-suite bathroom there’s a door leading to a private garden area.
Separating the pavilions is a central courtyard with large rectangular planted area adding to the overall spacious feel of the property.
The next living pavilion has a large covered front terrace leading to an outdoor dining area next to the pool and facing the ocean. The pavilion is a large open-plan space incorporating the lounge, dining and kitchen areas. This is a spacious and very stylish room which features a wooden dining table with white and chrome dining chairs; a comfortable taupe L-shaped sofa; a white island feature, and a breakfast bar with built-in sink, hob and modern appliances.
From the central courtyard a wooden staircase leads to a mezzanine floor above the kitchen. A balcony at the top of the stairs has doors which open into a comfortable mezzanine room with two single beds and a sofa-bed along with satellite TV and bean bags. Villa 3 is unique amongst the Headland Villas in that its mezzanine floor can double as an extra bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite shower room; thus enabling it to accommodate extra guests on occasions. There are black-out curtains to separate the room from the area below. With this 3rd mezzanine level bedroom and living area, the Headland villa 3 is unique amongst Headland Villas in that it can accommodate up to 6 people in comfort (up to 8 with kids in the bunk bed rooms).
Staying at The Headland Villa 3
Villa 3 is ideally suited for a Koh Samui family holiday. The 12 meter long infinity pool has a shallow end (2m by 2m with 60 cm water depth). Is suitable for toddlers to paddle and splash around with parents. Without children, the shallow becomes a perfect spot to sit and read your favourite book or enjoy a cocktail.
Like all villas on this estate the design concept is one of simplicity, combining modern white interiors with exotic tropical exteriors to fantastic effect. At all times the design of the property focuses the attention on the unparalleled views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland and the crystal blue waters in between.
Everything about the Headland Villa 3 exudes luxury and excellence. Both pavilions have a wonderful ambiance, with relaxing modern décor, and folding glass doors on three sides, which enable the rooms to be entirely opened up during the day to allow the refreshing sea breeze to wash over you. This gives the villa an open-air feel, allowing you to roam freely between the infinity pool and indoor comforts. All rooms have ceiling fans and full air-conditioning.
Staying at the Headland Villa 3 is a pure, sumptuous escape and your ideal sanctuary in Koh Samui. You will never forget the experience of the captivating surroundings and the indulgence of a luxury oasis that is Villa 3. Relax and enjoy.
This Villa can be rented in conjunction with other villas in the estate:
- The Headland Villa 1
- The Headland Villa 2
- The Headland Villa 4
- The Headland Villa 5
- The View * is part of The Signature Collection and can be rented for Weddings, large Events combined with the other Headland Villas.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai.
- The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line.
- The Headland Villas Estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$450 to US$850 depending on season
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply) *note villas within The Boutique Villas do not include Thai Chef service as standard but subject to extra charges and availability.
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
The Headland Villa 3
Subject to availability/conditions