Villa Name: Sava - Villa Malee Sai
"Share your photos on Sava Experience Facebook page” - Facebook
Villa Malee Sai is a stylish tropical residence enhanced by heritage touches and sophisticated technological additions. The villa boasts 6 spacious bedrooms - three on the upper level as follows (1 ocean view) master bedroom and (2 garden view) guest bedrooms with en-suite that are one Twin and one King providing guests with great sleeping options. Then the other three bedrooms on the lower floor, (1 ocean view) master bedroom with en-suite including bathtub and (2 pool view) bedrooms with adjoining en-suite with bathtub which consist of one Twin and one King making this villa ideal for older children or friends sharing. Wake up to stunning views from the master bedrooms which are ocean facing suites with floor to ceiling windows and terraces offering stunning sea views. The luxurious quality of the bedding and linen in all rooms should ensure the best possible sleeping experience whilst on property. The Teatro entertainment system accessible from numerous points around the villa stores hundreds of movies, games and also offers onscreen internet access including internet radio.
Villa Malee Sai is built around an expansive central lounge space that slides open, front and back to draw in the cooling sea breezes. The villa's gorgeous teak and tiled interiors are furnished with comfortable yet stylish, white colonial furnishings and the bedrooms feature Chinese antique pieces and contemporary Asian wall art. A spacious family room sits to the left of the entrance while a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen and spacious, glass-walled sea view dining space occupy the lower floor of a pavilion to the right. All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's generous 25m infinity lap pool, which is bordered by a teak sundeck with designer loungers positioned poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun. The garden at the rear of the villa is has been designed to take guests on a journey through the property ending with a game of petanque at the finish perhaps, while in-front the landscaped, beachside garden also includes a covered, open-sided dining area with a 12 seater dining table and built-in barbecue unit. As a final indulgent touch, there's a furnished beachside relaxation pavilion, which offers the perfect spot to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
In addition to the many visual entertainment choices, Villa Malee Sai also features a state of the art entertainment and sound system (Teatro) with built-in speakers throughout the villa. Relax and watch one of the 2000 movies or tap into the your favorite news channel via the internet. For sound,guests can stream music direct from a central ipod docking station controlled by a series of wall mounted touch pads or listen to a choice of online radio stations. Lighting panels also allow guests to choose their preferred evening ambience and a combination of air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensures cool comfort day and night.
The entire property opens onto a secluded sandy beach and the villa's impressive size and intelligent layout also makes it an appealing choice for private weddings and group celebrations. Natai Beach is unique with an expansive stretch of unspoiled sand and unrivaled water quality. The opulent beach is perfect for swimming, sunbathing or long strolls and provides stunning afternoon sunsets to be enjoyed daily. A beachside bbq dinner is more often than not a highlight of the guests stay.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is an emerging beach destination only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Sava Estate.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,800 to 3,500 for entire villa; reduced occupancy rates available for 4 bedrooms from US$ 1,700 in Summer Season only.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 persons. No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Infinity lap Pool and sun deck
- Lighting and entertainment system
- Speakers throughout the villa
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Maid’s quarter *for managements in-villa staff use only
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Flat screen TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
- Central iPod docking station
- BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
- Yoga area - available on request
- The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the estate manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
- An on site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests' account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse
Villa Malee Sai
Subject to availability/conditions