Villa Name: Sava - Villa Cielo
"Share your photos on Sava Experience Facebook page” - Facebook
Villa Cielo is a stunning contemporary private beachside residence situated right next to one of Thailand's most beautiful and unspoiled beaches — Natai, in the province Phang Nga. Offering the perfect accommodation option for families or groups of friends in search of a cosseted yet sophisticated oceanfront escape, this expansive, stylish villa boasts open-plan designs that draw in the ocean views and create a liberating sense of private retreat.
The villa's cool, white and wood framed interiors offer the best in upscale tropical living, with leading edge technology, fine furnishings and a team of dedicated staff combining to offer guests a fabulous beachside vacation. Outside, a 25 metre pool is surrounded by bleached teakwood decks furnished with sun beds, with gentle lawned and landscaped gardens stretching right down to the soft sand and twinkling seas beyond.
Villa Cielo is the epitome of style and luxury with 6 bedrooms, 2 rooms are connected by the ensuite, the villa has 5 ensuites + 2 guest rest rooms, 1 by the pool, 1 in the living area. — three on the upper floor and three by the pool, the latter sliding open onto the central sun deck. The villa's two ocean view master suites are beautifully furnished to the highest possible standards, their understated colour schemes and sliding glass doors perfectly complementing the soothing coastal surroundings. The guest bedrooms are equally comfortable and appealing, and all the bedrooms benefit from generous bathrooms with rainshowers, some also featuring indulgent built-in bathtubs.
The villa's roomy, tiled and wood-floored interiors are made all the more attractive thanks to their upscale contemporary furnishings and designs. The grand lounge takes centre stage, boasting a huge L-shaped sofa that looks out over the pool and gardens beyond. To the left sits an equally large and well appointed family media room, equipped with a Smart Media System offering around 2,000 movies and full on screen internet access for games and web-surfing. There's also a pool table adding further to the choices for evening entertainment, while the tempting pool beckons day and night. The lawned beachside garden also features a covered, open air dining pavillion with built-in barbecue, as well as a beachside relaxation 'sala' that provides the perfect spot to gather at sunset with a cool drink, and even linger longer to enjoy an evening chatting with a soundtrack of lapping waves.
For music lovers, Villa Cielo also boasts the latest touch control entertainment system, so you can easily pipe your iPod tunes to your chosen chill out spot or fill the grounds with your personal playlist. Top of the line lighting technology also means you can set the mood in each room or create the perfect evening ambience for a poolside meal or private party. The entire villa literally opens out onto the pleasing beachside scene, and thanks to its impressive size and smart design Villa Cielo is also the perfect choice for a private wedding or special celebration.
Staying at Villa Cielo
Villa Cielo beautifully blends indoor and outdoor luxury. It is rare to find such a fabulous choice of indulgent, modern facilities in an untainted beachside setting. The open-plan designs make it is easy to drift effortlessly between holiday pleasures, whether taking regular cooling dips in the pool, heading to and from the beach or simply relaxing in peace in one of the the outdoor pavillions. Even in the interior living spaces, which can be closed off for air-conditioned comfort, guests never feel disconnected from the fabulous ocean kissed surroundings. The family room is a great place to gather for evening entertainment, and with so many other well defined, comfortable spaces to relax in, social and more private moments can be easily combined, even when sharing the villa with a larger group.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge. Villa Cielo is part of the Sava Estate in Phang Nga.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is an emerging beach destination only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai Beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Sava Estate.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,800 to 3,500 for entire villa; reduced occupancy rates available for 4 bedrooms from US$ 1,700 in Summer Season only.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) adults and 4 (four) children. No extra bed available for this villa
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Infinity lap pool and sun deck
- Full touch control lighting and entertainment system
- WiFi broadband internet throughout
- Maid’s quarters *for managements in-villa staff use only
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD
- Smart Media System with 2,000 movies/internet in the Family room
- Pool table
- Central iPod docking station
- 5-a-side football nets and pitch
- BBQ and outdoor dining sala
- 2 Sea kayaks - double seat
- 16-feet (4.85 m) trampoline
- foosball table
- ping pong
- basketball net
- Netflix TV system
- 2 paddle boards
- The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the Villa Manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & bath towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
- An on-site Thai chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests' account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- In-villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse