Villa Name: Sava - Villa Amarelo"Share your photos on Sava Experience Facebook page” - Facebook
The villa's minimalist, teak and tiled interiors boast comfortable, hand-picked designer furnishings throughout, with gentle textures and soft tones to complement the airy design. A huge central lounge is flanked by a spacious family room to the left and a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen and bright, glass-walled sea view dining space to the right . All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's fabulous 25m infinity lap pool and sundeck, drawing in the ocean breeze. Plush sun loungers are poised poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun and the large beachside garden also features a spacious covered, al fresco dining area with circular dining table and built-in barbecue unit. Another furnished beachside relaxation pavilion offers the perfect spot for sunset repose and the wide, lawned gardens at the front and back of the villa create an exceptionally expansive private home.
In-villa amenities at Sava Amarelo also include a leading edge lighting and entertainment system that allows guests to set the mood in each room and also to stream their own music direct from a central ipod docking station. The family room features a wall mounted, flat screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player and even has its own pool table. The entire villa opens onto a secluded sandy beach and its impressive size and intelligent layout, wide beachside and back lawns make Sava Amarelo an ideal venue for an extravagant private wedding or celebration.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, Sava Amarelo offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It's easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, outdoor pavillions and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with two maids, a private chef and an estate manager to deal with individual vacation queries and requests, meaning every need is easily catered for and total comfort is guaranteed. The pace of life soon slows down with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa's multiple private spaces. With the beach just steps away, all the facilities of a five star hotel and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there's little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended holiday.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga is an emerging location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Sava Estate.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,800 to 3,500 for entire villa; reduced occupancy rates available for 4 bedrooms from US$ 1,700 in Summer Season only.
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guest. No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 plus tax(7%) per trip for a maximum of 7passengers including luggage in private mini bus
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 25 m infinity lap Pool and sun deck
- Snooker room
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Independent Maid’s quarter *for managements in-villa staff use only
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
- Central iPod docking station
- BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- 24/7 security guard and gated entrance
- Laundry Services are outsourced (additional charges) and not available inhouse
Subject to availability/conditions