Villa Name: Ban Suriya
Ban Suriya, translated as "The Sunshine House", sits on a former coconut plantation on Lipa Noi ("Little Palm") beach on the peaceful south-west coast of Koh Samui. Lipa Noi is regarded as the most unspoilt, and best swimming beach on the island and has wonderful views of Angthong Marine Park and stunning sunsets.
Ban Suriya is a deluxe contemporary style villa. The Villa is almost exclusively white, in contrast with the use of vibrant colours in accents. It is undoubtedly a stylish person's paradise.
Built on 3,200 sqm of expansive beachfront land, the villa features superb tropical gardens and extremely spacious accommodation, comprising a large main living villa, a separate chef’s kitchen, a gym and games annex and 6 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
The villa sleeps up to 18 and has six full-time staff, including a villa manager and a chef, to ensure your stay at Ban Suriya is the most luxurious, relaxing and memorable vacation.
There is direct access to the beach with a gorgeous beach swing, plus paddle board, single and double sea kayaks to enjoy the ocean. There is a 20 metre pool and a separate shallow plunge pool, which is ideal for kids.There is also a swim up bar, poolside BBQ, a sunset bar on the mezzanine terrace, a sunset deck at the tree house, hammocks, beanbags, sun-loungers and parasols in the garden and on the pool decks.
There is no limit to the entertainment options within the villa. There is a 4 by 3 metre outdoor movie screen with beanbag seating for 16 and an iMac with over 6,500 iTunes and iPod dock linked to BOSE speakers in the main villa and by the pool. A beach volleyball net, table tennis table, "baby football" and a pool table offer additional activities for children and adults, alike.
The in-villa Spa room plus three additional dedicated massage areas throughout the villa, offer guests many options to be pampered during their stay.
There are multiple dining locations – in the main villa, by the pool, in the tropical gardens or candlelit on the beach - making this the perfect villa to celebrate special occasions with a group of friends or family.
The main living villa is extremely spacious with a coffee corner and kids’ dining area opening on to a large dining area, which comfortably seats 16. The sunken library has an underwater window to the pool and a wide selection of books and board games; the TV room has a 42 inch TV with satellite, a DVD player and a huge selection of DVDs. The Spa room is also located in the main living villa. The bar area, has a wine fridge which is stocked with the in-villa wine selection and is located under the feature cantilever stairs that lead to the mezzanine floor. The luxury mezzanine lounge is ideal for pre-dinner drinks, with a sunset bar and pool table on the terrace. The study area has an iMac with internet connection for guest use. There is broadband wireless throughout the entire villa, with coverage to the beach.
The resident chef cooks in a separate stand-alone chef’s kitchen and is always happy to give guests impromptu cooking lessons. The kitchen is surrounded by the villa’s own kitchen garden which supplies freshly grown herbs, fruit and vegetables for chef’s cooking.
The gym and games annex is separate from the main living villa. The gym is fully equipped with weights, mats,TRX and cross-core, a punch bag and a BOSE Ipod speaker. The gym has direct access to the plunge pool. The games room has a 42inch TV with satellite, a DVD player plus Nintendo Wii and Playstation consoles.
Each of the 6 private bedrooms has a unique outlook. There are 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom with an additional 6 single pull-out beds to allow younger children to sleep in the same room as their parents, if preferred. Additional cots for infants can also be provided free of charge.
The Suriya bedroom (Thai for "sunshine") has a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room, as well as a private lounge, and a massage and bath area with access to a secret cactus garden.
The Butterfly bedroomis adjacent to the Suriya bedroom and has a double bed and en-suite shower room. The Suriya and Butterfly rooms open on to the main pool deck.
The Aqua bedroom has a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room and opens directly in to the pool.
The Peacock bedroom is adjacent to the Aqua bedroom and has a four-poster double bed and en-suite bathroom and opens on to the deck.
The Wave bedroom villa is set on the beachfront lawn, with a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room. The Wave bedroom is literally metres from the sea.
The Shell bedroom is within the gym and games annex. It has twin beds with 2 additional single roll-out beds and a large bath and shower room, and is ideal for children or singles
All 6 bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with hair dryers, safes, slippers and robes. The 5 double bedrooms have flat screen TVs, DVD players and I pod speakers
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's international airport.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,500 to 3,300 depending on season.
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 adults (plus up to 6 additional kids accommodated on single pull out beds) or 10 adult plus 6 kids accommodated on single pull out beds. Extra bed for adult will be charged at US$50 per night
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Baby cots and sterilizer provided free of charge upon request
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 20 metre swimming pool with pool bar and BBQ
- Separate shallow plunge pool, ideal for kids
- Kid's dining corner
- Direct beach access
- In-villa fitness room. – items: TRX brackets and Muay Thai punch bag
- In-villa spa room and outdoor massage
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine available, coffee capsule is additional cost
- Giant Chess set – play on terrace, fun for kids while Adults can site nearby at the bar
- Outdoor movies on beachfront
- Tree house with massage sala and elevated sundeck.
- iMac connected to BOSE sound system in main villa, by pool and down the beach
- TVs, DVDs and Ipod speakers in all double bedrooms
- TV satellite in TV room and games room
- Playstation, Nintendo Wii, "baby football", table tennis and pool table
- Wide selection of DVDs, books and board games
- Phone line and WIFI Broadband ADSL internet access with coverage from main villa through all bedrooms to the beach
- All bedrooms, TV room, games room and gym are air-condition
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Cooking class- subject to conditions/availability
- In-villa yoga, personal training and Muay Thai Boxing