Villa Name: Ban Sairee
Ban Sairee offers guests a warm welcome to the ultimate Thai island lifestyle. Designed as an authentic Ayutthaya-style Thai residence, the villas offer an ideal haven for families or groups of friends looking to enjoy a secluded holiday in exclusive yet natural surroundings.
Situated close to the guardian eye of Wat Laem Sor (the Golden Pagoda), staying in this unique villa is sure to fill you with positive spirit, which is one of the most important foundations for a good holiday. The property comprises two grand, connected living and bedroom pavilions, each of which benefits from close proximity to the ocean with stunning vistas of the picturesque offshore islands of Koh Matsum and Koh Taen from the wide terraces. An additional converted rice barn serves as a private guest pavilion.
Upon entering the beautiful teak wooden houses, you first step onto the expansive deck that winds its way around the two pavilions. One pavilion houses the property’s principal sleeping quarters, whilst the other is home to a spacious living area, as well as two bedrooms, one of which is the master suite.
The open-plan living space is fully decorated in an original Thai style and features a high wooden ceiling. It is elegantly dressed with beautiful water-hyacinth sofas and a long classic solid teak dining table. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room when guests want to kick back and relax.
On the large wooden terrace you will find a striking antique dining table as well as relaxing sun loungers that look out towards the tropical gardens and the ocean. When its time to eat, guests have plenty of choices, whether it’s a candle-lit dinner in the living room or a BBQ on the sea view terrace.
The main villa is also home to the property’s newly refurbished master suite. Vaulted ceilings with exposed teak beams and rafters infuse the space with authentic Thai character, and plush silk soft furnishings give the space a stylish splash of colour. The children’s room in the main villa features solid wood bunk beds and can be accessed quickly and easily from the master suite, providing a well-connected space for the whole family to enjoy.
The sleeping pavilion incorporates three bedrooms. The first has twin beds, a spacious walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. From the relaxing bathtub you can zone out, gazing up at the surrounding palm trees, moon and stars through the skylight ceiling. During the day, this expanse of overhead glazing also allows sunshine to bathe the space in natural brightness. There’s also a refreshing open air shower.
The newly refurbished second set of sleeping quarters boast two twin beds, which can be joined together to form one double bed. A brand new ensuite has also been incorporated, making this flexible zone perfect for adults or children that are sharing. Adjoining is the third bedroom, which features a double bed, walk-in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and another open-air shower.
All of Ban Sairee’s rooms are filled with authentic Thai-style furniture, with a wealth of genuine antique pieces peppered throughout the property. Glass sliding doors can be pulled open to maximise the spectacular sea views and guests can enjoy the refreshing sea breeze even while they relax inside the house.
Both pavilions offer direct access to the villa’s expansive lawned garden, which opens onto a secluded beach in a half moon bay lined with palm trees. The garden also features a generous private swimming pool and a private tennis court is located behind the main house for guests to make use of whenever they feel like a set or two.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The villa is located in a semi private secluded bay.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 50m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 1,200 to 2,900 depending on season.
- Optional extra Barns/Bedroom when booked with the main house: US$ 350 for Kids Rice Barn (bunk bed x4 kids). And US$ 500 Honeymoon Suite (2 adult)
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) adults OR 8 (eight) adults and 4 (four) children. No Extra beds are permitted beyond full occupancy
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Large decking area with sun beds and outdoor dining table
- Private swimming pool
- Private Tennis court
- Table tenis
- A massage sala
- x2 Plasma TV's plus 6 speakers surround sound (both main villas)
- TV with DVD/CD player only (no TV channels following owner's concept)
- Ipod docking station
- Free WIFI Broadband internet ADSL (CAT)
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
The "Rice Barn" for children includes:
2 x Mothercare baby costs
2 x Bunkbeds with safety rails
2 x Additional mattresses
2 x Bean bags and kids sofas
1 x TV, DVD player, iPod dock and wifi
Nintendo Wii videogame consol
Toys and board games, building blocks and lego, backgammon etc
Baby monitor and baby bath
Self-contained washroom and shower
Babysitting services available
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- In-Villa wine selection
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu