Villa Name: Ban Sairee
Ban Sairee offers guests a warm welcome to the ultimate Thai island lifestyle. Designed as an authentic Ayutthaya-style Thai residence, the villas offer an ideal haven for families or groups of friends looking to enjoy a secluded holiday in exclusive yet natural surroundings.
Situated close to the guardian eye of Wat Laem Sor (the Golden Pagoda), staying in this unique villa is sure to fill you with positive spirit, which is one of the most important foundations for a good holiday. The property comprises two grand, connected living and bedroom pavilions, each of which benefits from close proximity to the ocean with stunning vistas of the picturesque offshore islands of Koh Matsum and Koh Taen from the wide terraces. An additional converted rice barn serves as a private guest pavilion.
Upon entering the beautiful teak wooden houses, you first step onto the expansive deck that winds its way around the two pavilions. One pavilion houses the property’s principal sleeping quarters, whilst the other is home to a spacious living area, as well as two bedrooms, one of which is the master suite.
The open-plan living space is fully decorated in an original Thai style and features a high wooden ceiling. It is elegantly dressed with beautiful water-hyacinth sofas and a long classic solid teak dining table. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room when guests want to kick back and relax.
On the large wooden terrace you will find a striking antique dining table as well as relaxing sun loungers that look out towards the tropical gardens and the ocean. When its time to eat, guests have plenty of choices, whether it’s a candle-lit dinner in the living room or a BBQ on the sea view terrace.
The main villa is also home to the property’s newly refurbished master suite. Vaulted ceilings with exposed teak beams and rafters infuse the space with authentic Thai character, and plush silk soft furnishings give the space a stylish splash of colour. The children’s room in the main villa features solid wood bunk beds and can be accessed quickly and easily from the master suite, providing a well-connected space for the whole family to enjoy.
The Main House consists of four master bedrooms, two bunk rooms and the truly luxurious Sairee Suite. All rooms have direct access onto the raised decking and uninterrupted ocean views.
The four master bedrooms have king size beds, two of which you may choose to have made up as twin share. These generous sized rooms boast beautifully appointed bathrooms, each with bath and outdoor showers.
The two bunk rooms each have interconnecting doors to a master bedroom – especially handy for any small children and babies. Each has its own cute ensuite with shower.
The Sairee Suite is a magnificent 75m2 private oasis with a four-poster bed, private sitting area, and a luxurious indoor / outdoor bathroom with dual shower.
All bedrooms have air-conditioning although should you prefer to awaken to sea breezes and views, there are also bi-fold doors and antique ceiling fans.
A separate converted antique rice barn sleeps two guests in either a twin share or king configuration. There is an ensuite bathroom upstairs and an outdoor shower in its own private bamboo enclave.
Although fully air-conditioned, the Small Barn also boasts full-height doors and antique ceiling fans if you prefer to awaken to sea breezes and views.
Please note that stairs to Small Barn are narrow and steep and not recommended for very small children or elderly guests.
Only available when booked in addition to the Main House and includes breakfast, staff and access to all facilities.
Unlike anything you have ever experienced. In its own enclave, adjacent to yet private from the main Ban Sairee beach house, this large converted antique rice barn stands in a field of palm trees with its own direct access to the secluded beach and bay. An ideal set up for teenagers or for parents looking for that extra privacy.
Luxuriously renovated with a beautifully appointed ensuite and its own lounge area, the Big Barn can be set up as either a double or twin and offers a unique traditional Thai experience.
Although fully air-conditioned, the barn also boasts full-height doors and antique ceiling fans if you prefer to awaken to sea breezes and views.
The Big Barn is only available when booked as part of the whole Ban Sairee Villa.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The villa is located in a semi private secluded bay.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 50m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates for the Main House range from US$1200-$2900* per night depending on the number of bedrooms required and the season. Please contact us for availability and quotes.
- The Small Barn at an additional US$300* per night and the Big Barn at US$350* per night are available when booked together with the Main House.
- The Big Barn is also available separately at US$300* per night and includes chef and staff, but *excludes access to Main House facilities – swimming pool, tennis court, trampoline and lawn.
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) adults OR 8 (eight) adults and 4 (four) children. No Extra beds are permitted beyond full occupancy
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates for registered guest only, round trip transfers are provided to either airport/ferry on the day of arrival and departure. *Transfers are subject to certain conditions that may include a limit to the maximum number of passengers per vehicle at one time, a maximum number of vehicles per group or slight waiting times for groups with different arrival/departure times to be considered. Please ask for details at the time of your booking for more details on transport for the villa.
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Large decking area with sun beds and outdoor dining table
- Private swimming pool
- Private Tennis court
- Table tenis
- A massage sala
- x2 Plasma TV's plus 6 speakers surround sound (both main villas)
- TV with DVD/CD player only (no TV channels following owner's concept)
- Ipod docking station
- Free WIFI Broadband internet ADSL (CAT)
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- In-Villa wine selection
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu