Villa Name: Ban Laem Sor
Ban Laem Sor is based on a tropical fusion and outdoor living concept.
The villa is divided into four pavilions. Closest to the beachfront there’s the living pavilion on one side and the two master bedrooms on the other. Situated slightly behind are the two other pavilions which house the kitchen, dining area and two further bedrooms. The rest of the property is covered with smooth terracotta tiles and wooden decks.
The sleeping arrangements are ideal for two families with children or for a group of friends. The master bedrooms feature double beds and each has an en-suite bathroom. The two other bedrooms share a bathroom; one has a single bed and a fold-away bed whilst the other has a double.
To complete the facilities, the large kitchen and its island cooking unit provide functionality, space and comfort. It is also very much appreciated by those learning to cook Thai food as it is well set out so you can more actively participate with our Thai Chef than is usually possible in a standard kitchen. The long dining table has sea views and sits up to eight guests.
From the design, priority has been given to the outdoor living of the guests where one can enjoy sun bathing by the private infinity edge pool, play in the adjacent garden or on the beach with the children, or simply relax under the cover of the pool Sala while reading a book.
Being on the beach, Ban Laem Sor offers stunning views to the nearby islands of Koh Taen and Koh Matsum where their white sandy beaches can be seen from the pool's edge. The sight of the Samui fishermen in their boats gives a gentle touch of local integration and is the scene of numerous and famous pictures.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui, 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 550 to 850 depending to season
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- FREE Broadband Internet connection (Satellite)
- Decking area with sunbeds and dining table
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) upon availability with shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu