Villa Name: Baan Feung Fah
An exclusive beachfront villa situated in the prestigious Dhevatara Residence, Baan Feung Fah combines everything you need for an unforgettable Samui experience.
The first thing you’ll notice is the almost imperial wooden entrance, with heavy, carved wooden doors and a pagoda style roof. Walk through the doors and you arrive in a private luxury haven. Tropical landscaping wraps around and between each pavilion as the central pathway runs directly to the pool and a private beach access.
Each pavilion is modern looking with a two-tiered wood shingle roof that provides an authentic Thai feeling and makes the property look at home in this beachfront location.
To the right of the entrance is the first double bedroom which has cool green cushions and throws contrasted with an orange painting positioned above the bed. Comfortable furniture sits on the white tiled and polished teak inlaid floor. There’s a flat screen TV on an attractive stand, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower and turquoise mosaic tiles. This room has sliding glass doors to the front and rear making it a very light and airy space.
Every part of the outdoor space has been expertly planted and landscaped to provide the eye with something of interest everywhere you look. This also creates a very appropriate tropical feeling.
Opposite the first bedroom is another pavilion housing bedrooms two and three. Bedroom two has twin beds, comfortable furniture, a flat Screen TV on a teak stand, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower that’s finished with lilac mosaic tiles.
The third bedroom has a double bed and is furnished with rich red accessories such as cushions, throws and curtains giving this a very luxurious and romantic atmosphere. Red and gold artwork and dark wood furniture add to the ambience and the room has a flat screen TV and en-suite shower room with blue mosaic tiles.
Crossing back over the central pathway there’s the kitchen and dining pavilion positioned in front of bedroom one. In here redwood units are topped with high gloss black surfaces. Wooden units are complimented with natural stone walls and chrome high-end appliances. There’s a long central island feature which has the sinks on the kitchen side and doubles as a raised breakfast bar on the other side.
This is a very informal, social and comfortable room, there’s a door leading to an outdoor Thai-style kitchen and there’s also a guest bathroom.
From the kitchen rear sliding glass doors open into a wonderful water feature which fills the space between this and the main living pavilion. Stepping stones take you over the planted pond, under the wooden sala style pagoda and directly into the charming open-plan dining and living area.
A large teak dining table and high backed water hyacinth chairs seat up to eight people and it matches well with the polished wooden floors. All this is complemented by sheer white drapes and bright white walls giving a contemporary yet natural ambience.
Walking through into the lounge area the floor is finished with high gloss white tiles and the furniture remains of natural materials such as wood, water hyacinth and plush cream cottons. There’s a wall-mounted flat screen TV and tasteful artworks and ornaments.
On the opposite side of the pathway is the master-suite. It’s a detached pavilion with a beautiful teak four-poster bed complete with romantic white drapes. This bright and cheerful room is accessorised with greens and oranges which breathe life into the teak and comfortable furniture. A flat screen TV occupies a corner unit. There’s a dressing area and heavy sliding wooden doors leading into a phenomenal en-suite bathroom
Directly opposite the doors is a recessed area lined with natural sandstone. There’s a clear skylight and a raised bathtub from where you can lie and look directly through the bedroom and out to the ocean.
To the left of the bathtub there are twin sinks and to the right is a walk in shower area with brown mosaic tiles and a tropically planted inner-garden.
Running across the front of the master-suite and the living pavilion is a decked sun terrace, blue tiled infinity swimming pool and a large sala with all-weather outdoor furniture which is approached via stepping stones sunken into the pool. From there steps lead down to the private beach access and directly onto the white sand of Bo Phut beach.
Dhevatara Residence is situated near the very end of Bo Phut beach and therefore this lovely stretch of sand remains extremely peaceful and free from the sellers and tourists from the resorts further along the bay.
This is a secluded and tranquil spot and Baan Feung Fah provides the ultimate accommodation to enjoy a beachfront stay on the island. It’s an intimate and very private property which is well designed to maximize the amazing beachfront location and provide a luxurious environment in a natural, tropical setting.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time.
Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Daily rates from US$ 750 to 1,750 depending on season
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account)
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates for registered guest only, round trip transfers are provided to either airport/ferry on the day of arrival and departure. *Transfers are subject to certain conditions that may include a limit to the maximum number of passengers per vehicle at one time, a maximum number of vehicles per group or slight waiting times for groups with different arrival/departure times to be considered. Please ask for details at the time of your booking for more details on transport for the villa.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Direct beach access
- Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining
- Plasma TV with DVD/CD players in each bedroom, Satellite TV (True Vision) and DVD/CD player in the living room, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- Local Telephone & Fax line and free wireless broadband ADSL internet access for by the pool
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- Secure gated community
- Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
- 1 Sea Kayak with 2 seat available for estate used
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatments as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu